On 26th & 27th April 2019, all roads will lead to Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos, where Africa’s largest business event will take centre stage for the first time in its history.
As is the norm, this edition of Connect Nigeria’s Business Fair will provide entrepreneurs and other business enthusiasts in attendance with cutting-edge information and industry best hacks to aid them fast track the growth of their businesses.
Another alluring hallmark of the fair is the vast number of laden opportunities available to both business owners and other attendees; conference sessions and masterclasses led by leaders in various industries.
In the years since its inception, attendance at the fair has more than quadrupled, and this has led Connect Nigeria to seek larger venues to accommodate the great turnout.
This year, about 15,000 entrepreneurs and business leaders are expected to attend the fair.
As an entrepreneur your business will be exposed to a pool of potential investors and customers.
Attendees get the opportunity to network and get sweet deals on their favorite products from exhibitors at the event. You should register to attend. Click here to register if you have not done that already.
Here are a few planning tips to help you maximize your time at the fair.
- Arrive early at the event so you can get a vantage seat.
- Make a list of the things you want to buy and vendors you want to visit.
- Take note of the conference sessions you will be interested in attending.
- Take advantage of discounts and deals from your favorite brands.
- Grow your network.
For Business Owners
- Before the event, have a follow-up plan.
- Come along with as many business cards as you can possibly carry and be ready to network.
- Come with your core team leaders if possible.
- Attend the masterclasses. They were specially designed for you.
- Make sure your elevator pitch is ready; you may run into someone interested in investing in your business.
- Meet other entrepreneurs, have conversations and grow your network.
- Immediately after the event, swing into action with your follow-up plan for your new customers and others.