No form of introduction suffices for Africa’s Biggest Business Fair. Organized by Connect Nigeria, the Business Fair is aimed at empowering businesses in Nigeria. Launched in 2011 and held annually in Lagos, the business fair gathers businesses to showcase their products and service to potential customers.
The primary objective is to teach entrepreneurs and business owners how to grow their businesses and build strong business networks.
Africa’s Biggest Fair: A Vista to Multiple Opportunities
The Business Fair intends to create Unlimited Lead-Generation Opportunities, specifically relevant and tailor suited to participants business needs; mainly by way of teaching and proposing the best practices for developing a business in Nigeria. This transfer of knowledge is to be facilitated by globally-acclaimed business leaders from various industries, saddled with the responsibility of enlightening participants on how to start, grow or automate their businesses, through the application of proven strategies and technology solutions.
The business fair also creates a platform to all categories of participants; sponsors, speakers and guest alike, to showcase the best-selling points of their brands, capable of making a significant impression that will boost the public reputation of that brand.
In addition to these, the Conference will create a platform for at least, the following:
- Exhibition: where over 400 exhibitors as well as over 7,500 attendees daily will be showcasing their innovative solutions for lead consideration, as well as interactions surrounding business development activities.
- Networking: There will be various opportunities for attendees to meet new people and identify those leads that are specifically relevant to their business. This makes available opportunities for attendees to enjoy aspects such as the Allianz Connect Lounge (for networking), the Master Class, Raffle Draws, and much more!
- Masterclasses: Sponsors and exhibitors will have access to the breakfast masterclass about business development. It is an opportunity for enlightenment across board.
The Speakers at Africa’s Biggest Business Fair
Some of the speakers at the Business Fair this year include:
- Afolabi Abiodun -Managing Director/CEO, SB Telecoms & Devices Limited
- Tokunbo Adetona – Co-Founder/Executive Director (Finance & Technology), Nairabox
- Abimbola Balogun – Co-Founder/Executive Director, So Fresh
- Tunde Daniel Balogun – Co-Founder/ CEO,Rent Small Small – Co-founder/CEO
- Florence Lisette Opawoye- GM/Executive Director, Win-Win Kitchen Ltd
Find the complete list of speakers here.
Topics will revolve around doing business in Nigeria with the help of current technology solutions and proven strategies.
Africa’s Biggest Business Fair: An Opportunity for the Intern
One of the eye-catching offers available at this fair is the Internship opportunity. This opportunity avails at least, these three benefits:
- Becoming a recipient of a Certificate of Participation, that can serve as the enhancement to the resume, boost the profile and consequently, make ones profile very attractive to prospective employers.
- Improving competitive chances given that, the internship experience can serve as a reference point when applying for similar or completely new opportunities.
- Expanding the network base of the intern, evidently by exposure to newer and more people within the time period. More so, the possibility of connecting with one’s dream employer in the fair is increased.
Summarily, the Connect Nigeria Business Fair arms attendees with various opportunities to connect with thousands of leads, and have access to profitable information. Our sponsors are more than happy to contribute their quota to this sustainable achievement.
Given that Africa’s Biggest Fair is a few days away, wouldn’t you rather register for free and be part of an event that will make sustainable impact?
Featured image source: Connect Nigeria