2018 was amazing! It’s another opportunity to close deals, make bumper sales, Network and Connect with a large diverse audience of Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Investors and Industry Leaders.
Keynote Speaker: Abubakar Suleiman, MD/CEO, Sterling Bank, Plc
Special Guest of Honour: F. John Bray, Consul General, United States Consulate General, Lagos.
1. Amb. W. Stuart Symington, United States Ambassador to Nigeria.
2. Brent Omdahl, Commercial Counsellor, U.S. Mission to Nigeria.
3. Russell K. Brooks, Public Affairs Officer, U.S. Consulate General, Lagos
Conference Speakers and Panellists
- Mr. Akin Banuso, Country General Manager, Microsoft Nigeria
- Mr. Friday Okpara, Director Quality, Partnership and Coordination, SMEDAN
- Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, Director, Ford Foundation Nigeria
- Mrs. Adenike Adeyemi, Executive Director, Fate Foundation
- Mr. Macauley Atasie, CEO, Nextzon Business Services
- Mr. Innocent Oseghe, Principal Partner, Human Capital Partners
Click Here for more
KEY CONFERENCE SESSIONS
- Innovative Technology; Growth Catalyst for SMEs.
- Redefining Organisational Structures for SMEs Sustainability.
- Positioning and Sustaining SMEs for Global Competitiveness.
- Examining Drivers of Sustainable Innovation for SMEs.
WHY VISIT – ATTENDANCE IS FREE BUT REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
- Learn from seasoned industry experts sharing their knowledge and experience on scaling up productivity, driving profitability and positioning SMEs for sustainability and global Competitiveness.
- Expand your clientele, meet and network with potential business partners and make new business contacts.
- Network and establish business relations with industry’s most important distributors, retailers and food service buyers.
- Meet with multiple funding providers and gain knowledge on how to access finance to retool and modernize your business.
- Build capacity and increase profit.
Click HERE to Register
Win Lots of Prices when you refer a friend, business associate, partner, entrepreneur… to attend.
Free to Attend Conference Sessions with Seasoned Industry Speakers and Investors
FREE TRAINING on Attracting and Retaining the Right Talent for Your Business Growth.
Theme: Sustainability and
Innovation: Pathway to Business Success for SMEs
Venue: Grand Ball Room, Lagos Continental Hotel,
Plot 52A Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Nigeria
Date: 24th – 25th May, 2019
I exhibited at the African Food and Products Exhibition 2018. The Event was a wonderful one and an eye-opener for not just me but for other exhibitors and attendees. From the conference sessions, I acquired knowledge on the exportation of goods. The AFPE 2018 was the door opener to my exquisite Zobo Business. I thought to myself that since the Exhibition was for African Food and Products, Zobo is an African drink so I decided to make and sell for the Exhibition. Just like magic, amidst my other products, the zobo made super sales. Now I have a branded Zobo drink.–TEMMIES BAKES
We were privileged to meet with Ebeano Supermarket, Shoppers Delite and Just Rite; we took up from there and today we are on the shelf of these malls. The exhibition showed us the way to do business right and to do it effectively and efficiently. The exhibition also made room for us to meet various investors, who have tremendously been of help to the growth of Hyst Global Business Ltd.–Hyst Global
The AFPE 2018 was great! It was an opportunity to have a firsthand understanding of the challenges facing SMEs, knowing what products they needed and how they can take advantage of our service offerings. The AFPE 2019 gave us a chance to partner with many of them.
It was an amazing experience, my business was a month old and I didn’t know anyone. It was the first time I got to be in public and I appreciate the opportunity to be exposed. Coming to the exhibition boosted my sales and created awareness for me when people didn’t know me. I have got contacts from the exhibition and they have formed part of my customer base.
Lagos is a commercial hub and it was important for us to share with the market. There has always been a great need to take our products and services to our end users, offering them values and benefits and we achieved that at the African Food & Products Exhibition 2018.
—ZENITH CAREX INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Please click here to learn more and watch videos from the 2018 Edition
For further inquiries on exhibition and participation, please contact Doris Igbozulike on +234 816 813 2893, +234 816 511 8895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured image source: Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce