In 2017, the United Bank for Africa Plc unveiled its mobile app. It did this in a bid to optimise customer experience and make banking possible without visiting a branch.
According to UBA’s Head of Digital Banking, Dr. Adeyinka Adedeji, the app has a simple user interface and allows for easier navigation and seamless transactions. The app has also been built with a live chat feature to ensure round-the-clock customer service.
Speaking on the app, the CEO/GMD UBA, Kennedy Uzoka, said: “UBA’s new Mobile Banking App demonstrates our resolve to provide in parallel experience across all its channels. It is in line with UBA’s vision to dominate Africa’s digital banking space.”
The UBA mobile banking app ranks high as one of the best in Nigeria. What’s more? You can carry out many functions on the app such as airtime recharge, DSTV renewals, GOTV subscriptions, hotel and flight bookings, bill payments, and other banking transactions.
Although there are several UBA branches across Nigeria, the mobile app has been introduced to help you save time and bank at your fingertip.
Meet The App
The UBA banking app for Android phones or tablets is available on the Google Play store at a downloadable size of 35.10 MB. It is also available for iOS users on the App store at a size of 100 MB. After downloading and successfully installing the app, you will get access to many interesting features including:
- Quick log-in through the biometric option (Iris scanner or fingerprint scanner) on devices that support this feature.
- Faster navigation is made possible through the sliding menu. The sliding menu is available on all user sessions.
- Fewer, more intuitive screens to enhance user experience.
- Geolocation feature for locating the UBA branches and ATM points nearest to you.
- All-day access to reliable customer service support via live chat.
- Easy access to phone numbers from device contacts lists for airtime top-up.
- Favourite lists option for seamless transactions.
- Frequent reminders for recurrent bill payments and transfers.
Click on any of the links below to get the app depending on your device version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uba.vericash&hl=en, https://apps.apple.com/ng/app/uba-mobile-banking/id1000669926
Featured Image Source: Twitter