As a business owner, Procurement Manager or corporate entity there are some risks you must make and one of them is selecting the right logistics service provider – you don’t want to try one too many times and ruin your business with horrid experiences.
Never forget that:
- You already know by now that cheap price doesn’t mean a great service delivery – regular delays will put your company at risk, but you are tempted to reduce cost by all means.
- Cheap and repeated failures is bad for your company reputation, you don’t want to spend hours, weeks, months fixing problems when you can focus on core areas of your business.
- No matter how low/cheap the price, if your company is losing revenue you will lose your income or job as well.
The reputation and success of your company/business to a large extent depends on you using the right logistics partner. It’s necessary that you do not cut corners to avoid potential list of nightmares using this guide:
What Are the Capabilities?
Every business or service provider has a niche, find out what their expertise is and let then handle that aspect for you. One of those who are focused without trying to be jack of all trade is SCLogisticsng. Known for her expertise in procurement, international shipping which includes pick-up from any global supplier in over 10 countries, including Italy, Germany, UK, Netherland, Dubai and USA among others. As a business owner or Procurement/Logistics Manager in your company find out areas that are strong enough for a logistics company to handle. So, while at SCLogisticsng.com you are offered a tailor-made solution for large corporations, making it an end-to-end service for guaranteed satisfaction.
- Is your shipment time-sensitive? Do they require special packaging? How fast can they deliver? SCLogisticng.com typically delivers goods in 4 to 5 days for the fastest option.
- Beware of logistics services that are jack of all trade. Check that they have specialties and not just trying to get you to spend money. SCLogisticsng.com is focused on global procurement, logistics and clearing and has grown to deliver professionally.
Safety and Insurance
Now it is only wise companies and Managers that do not waste investment in the wrong logistics partners. What happens when or if there is an accident? Are they going to compensate your loss or leave you with a meagre $100 to say sorry?
- At sclogisticsng.com your business is treated with care, from the point of receiving to shipping and delivery. First, the quality of packaging materials are not compromised, standard is the goal.
- SCLogisticsng.com is also in partnership with Consolidated Hallmark to provide full insurance to all her customers. That typically means your products, raw materials, equipment and others are fully insured from the point they arrive their warehouses in USA, UK, China and other countries, to the time of shipping (goods in transit) up to the point it is handed over to you in your office/facility.
Do they have a Responsive Customer Service?
SCLogisticsng.com put customers first, being a customer service focused organization. There are over eighteen (18) Managers that will be available to guide you from the moment you are registered. You can get help anytime with SCLogisticsng with well-trained team of experts. At SCLogisticsng good customer service is not an accident, they are well-trained with a repeated process, focusing on excellence.
- So, are your logistics providers competent in customer service? Do they have problems solving or meeting your demands? Are they responsive when you call?
- Beware of those you call but never get answers or responded to by robot (automated email responses). You’ll probably have more trouble getting through with a resolution when issues arise.
Check the Reputation of your Logistics Partner
Are they trustworthy? Anyone can claim they are credible, but this is how you can check in this digital age – the online reviews, community and word of mouth. Look before you leap! Anything less than 3-star rating is a no-go area, avoid them. I repeat avoid them.
- A logistics partner that value safety will value your goods and that will earn them good remarks, even if it’s a few.
A logistics partner with zero damages in shipping over 3,000,000 (3 million) machineries, equipment, raw materials, official cars, auto part, computers as well as other products for oil and gas, agriculture, automobile and manufacturing sectors, is an assurance that you are investing wisely and would be growing your revenue fast.
Visit www.sclogisticsng.com to get your company in safe hands.
Featured Image Source: SCLogistics NG