QuickCheck has now made it possible for individuals and micro-business owners to access up to 200,000 naira in loans to attend to emergencies, implement your business ideas, scale your venture and settle extra expenses. No guarantor, no collateral, get a loan anytime anywhere from your phone, no queues, no journey to a bank branch, no paperwork, instant decision (we are the fastest app in deciding), disbursement to your bank account within minutes.
To improve your experience and interaction with the app and website, QuickCheck launched a new app today. They have also updated their website and undergone a complete freshening of the brand to reflect a more modern, vibrant and innovative personality.
How to Apply
If you live in Nigeria, need quick cash to settle emergencies and have an android device, all you have to do is:
- Step 1: Download the QuickCheck loan app for free
- Step 2: Sign up to create an account
- Step 3: Apply for a loan and instantly
- Step 4: QuickCheck will run a credit scoring using its own algorithm. No collateral needed.
- Step 5: If eligible, the cash loan will be disbursed to your account within minutes.
If you are not eligible, please wait 2 weeks and apply again.
Speaking on this announcement, the CEO of QuickCheck, Fabiano di Tomaso, said:
“Currently, we are experiencing exponential organic growth and are closing a couple of strategic partnerships to get even closer to our customers, by integrating our technology and credit offering where they need it, within those channels they are already accustomed to. We strongly believe in the product innovation, and therefore, we invest a lot in the exploration of complementary products”,
Why Should You Use QuickCheck?
- No hidden charges
- No collateral needed
- You can borrow up to 200,000 naira
- You can choose your payment tenure
- It is fast, secure, reliable and easy to use
- It relies on artificial intelligence algorithms to run credit scoring
- It provides an instant credit decision
- Available 24 hours, every day of the week
With their tech solution, QuickCheck not only bridges the financial inclusion gap but also educates people about financial instruments and the risks related to loans and overindebtedness. Every day, hundreds of people from Nigeria can benefit from the speed and hassle-free access to credit — no papers, no queues, no collateral, no guarantors, just a smartphone and QuickCheck app available on Google Play Store.
Featured Image Source: QuickCheck NG