What is your idea of keeping the magic in your relationship alive? What can you say are the secrets to keeping a healthy relationship? As daunting as these questions can be, there are questions that can help you know for certain whether or not things are going well in you relationship.
If your answer to the majority of these questions is yes, you most likely have something good going.
Read more about Romantic Destinations
- Are you and your partner playful with each other?
- Are you comfortable telling your partner about things that make you feel vulnerable?
- Are you confident your partner wouldn’t be unfaithful, or do something to jeopardize your combined financial security?
- Are you physically affectionate with each other?
- Are you receptive to your partner’s opinions and suggestions?
- Can you name one of your partner’s favorite books?
- Can you can remember something new and challenging for both of you that you did together in the past?
- Can you list some positive personality qualities your partner inherited from their parents?
- Do you enjoy spending time together?
- Do you enjoy supporting your partner’s exploration of personal goals and dreams, even when this involves you making some huge sacrifices?
- Do you feel a sense of being teammates with your partner?
- Do you frequently express appreciation and admiration for each other?
- Do you have a sense that your individual strengths complement each other?
- Do you have fun together?
- Do you have your own “love language” (pet names, language codes or special signs you give each other to communicate)?
- Do you kiss everyday?
- Do you know your partner’s aspirations in life?
- Do you have a common favorite song?
- Do you know your partner’s most embarrassing moment from childhood?
- Do you know your partner’s proudest moment from childhood?
- Do you like exploring your partner’s body.
- Do you reminisce about positive experiences you’ve had together in the past?
- Do you respect your partner’s other relationships with family or friends?
- Do you talk about topics that are important to your partner even when it is not convenient for you?
- Do you think about each other when you’re not physically together?
- Do you think it’s easy to get your partner’s attention when you have something important to say?
- Do you think that your partner has grown since you met and do you enjoy the growth level?
- Do you think your partner is smart?
- Do you trust your partner?
- Do you view your partner as a little bit more attractive than they view themselves or than most other people view them?
- Does your partner let you into their inner emotional world, making their thoughts and feelings accessible to you?
- If you could only take only one person to a deserted island, would you take your partner?
- If you have children together, can you list some positive personality qualities your partner has passed on to your children?
- If you’ve told your partner about any trauma you’ve experienced, did they react kindly?
- Is your partner excited when something goes right for you?
- When you argue, do you still have a sense that your partner cares about your feelings and opinions?
- When you disagree, do you acknowledge that your partner makes sensible points?
- When you feel stressed or upset, do you turn toward your partner for comfort?
- When you have to say brief goodbyes, are they mindful and affectionate?
- Would you like to possess some of your partner’s characteristics or personality?
Featured Image Source: 1160Hope
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com