Today’s article is as short as it is helpful. Sit tight.
Did you know you can clean a hazy headlight with toothpaste? And yes, it will take a lot of toothpaste but it is worth it.
Read more Tip of the Day Articles
1. Make sure to use a gritty, white toothpaste. These types have baking soda and peroxide as ingredients and those are the agents that do the trick. If it is not gritty, you could just add baking soda and you are good to go.
2. Apply the toothpaste with your hands or even your toothbrush (if it’s old and useless to you or you could buy one for the purpose). You could apply it twice over depending on the intensity of the stain.
3. With the toothbrush, scrub the surface of the headlight and scrub hard
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
4. Now apply little splashes of water as you scrub so you can see the stains come off. Do this till it all comes off.
5. Clean it with tissue or clean towel or wipe (whatever rocks your canoe) and then wax the surface to prevent it from going yellow quickly again. And then clean it again with tissue, towel or wipe.
And just like that your headlight will look good as new.
Remove and replace
Featured Image Source: Define Dental
Got something you want to read about on our platform? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org