It is scheduled to take place on 9th – 11th June 2020 at Eko Convention Center, Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
The Nigerian beauty industry is worth over N500bn and is set to be increasing at a rapid speed over the next years.
With a population of over 200 million and each household member is a user of one product or the other is set to be the biggest market by the year 2030.
Cosmetic and Hair Exhibition Nigeria is a platform where all importers, distributors, wholesalers, and consumers meet over 3 days to network, discuss business and trade.
It’s a platform where the whole supply chain meets under one roof from the manufacturer to the consumer from all angles of the value chain.
Also, we have put together tailor-made seminars for the cosmetics and hair industry, with a focus on tech, import and export, business finance, packaging and case studies on how we made in the cosmetics industry in Nigeria, aesthetic trends and new skin care generation.
Who should Exhibit?
- Cosmetic Products, Manufacturers and Equipment
- Skin Care Products, Manufacturers and Equipment
- Makeup Manufacturers and Products
- Hair and Care Equipment and Products
- Perfume and Fragrance
- Professional Nail Equipment and Products
- Hand and Foot Care Equipment and Products
- Personal care and Hygiene
- Spa, Wellness and Fitness Products and Equipment
- Aesthetic, Dermatology Products and Equipment
- Machinery, Packaging, Chemicals, Ingredients
- Business Solutions
To come together with your target audience at the most crowded meeting point of manufacturers, distributors, hairdressers, business owners, beauticians, dieticians, spa owners, beauty, and wellness clinics.
Others include makeup artists, fitness center owners, doctors, dermatologists, aestheticians, and aesthetic clinic owners and retail store owners.
- To establish partnerships with national and international suppliers.
- To increase your brand popularity.
- To empower your corporate image.
- To structure your service range according to the most current trends of the industry.
- To meet many leading managers of the industry.
- Visitor Target Number: 2000
- Business Owners
- Spa Owners
- Beauty and Wellness Clinic
- Makeup Artists
- Fitness Center Owners
- Doctors and Dermatologists
- Aestheticians and Aesthetic Clinics
- Retail Stores
- Professional Bodies from the field
- Retailers who are driving demands
To Book a Stand Click: https://cosmeticsandhairexhibition.com/stands/
Register to Visit: https://cosmeticsandhairexhibition.com/register-to-visit/
Featured Image Source: Cosmetics Hair Exhibition