As part of activities to mark the Women’s day in the month of March, Ladies Helpline Initiative in collaboration with New Horizon presents a two day program for Women in Project Management Leadership which is on scholarship basis.
The Women in Project Management Leadership master class is specifically designed for female leaders in the project, program and leadership space.
Through this interactive course, female participants would learn practical strategies to overcome obstacles, develop influential communication skills, improve stakeholder management and foster productivity, time management skills and the resilience they need to thrive in their respective sector.
Why women should be encouraged to attend this master class;
- Women need to understand what it means to be an authentic female leader in a male dominated environment.
- Participants will develop their communication skills to make an impact as a leader in the projects space.
- This program will assist women to fine tune time management strategies to streamline processes & improve delivery results.
- It will aid female participants to gain insights from an array of exclusive resource leaders in project management
- This master class will strengthen their stakeholder management skills and engagement to generate buy -in.
- The executive program will also support the growth of strategic leadership skills and transition from technical specialist to visionary leader.
Current, emerging and future female leaders in program, project management, including but not limited to: Project/Program/Portfolio Directors, Managers & Officers
Head of Projects/General Manager, Operations Managers NGO Leaders, Project Consulting, Project Management Professionals (PMP), PMO Managers/Leaders/Head of Enterprise, Project Delivery/Support.
Date: 19th – 20th March, 2020.
Venue; New Horizon Nigeria, 5 Babatola Close Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Featured Image Source: Ladies Helpline Initiative