In isolating yourself, there are rules to observe to ensure you do it properly. Here goes:
Read more about Corona Virus
1. Stay at home and keep a distance of five metres from any and everyone
2. Stay in well ventilated or airy room. It would do you a world of good.
3. If you must work then do so from home
4. Stock up on supplies to make sure you do not have to venture out for anything. If you must, have someone buy what you need and then have them leave it at your door step.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
5. Practice good hygiene. Make sure to be the last to use the toilet and when you do clean and disinfect. If you live by yourself, all the better. Dispose of your tissues immediately upon use. Wash your hands thoroughly.
6. Frequently clean and disinfect surfaces you have come in contact with to avoid infecting others.
7. Reach out to the authorities. You may contact the NCDC thus:
0800 9700 0010 08099555577 07087110839
Twitter & FaceBook @NCDCgov
Featured Image Source: Unsplash
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com