Children are blessings, yet they are one of the greatest responsibility most parents carry with a deep consciousness. This lockdown period has provided many families with the opportunity to spend more time together with each other and be more involved. This also comes with the search for things to keep the kids engaged with their energy. Some parents and loved ones have been concerned about online resources they can use for their wards to learn that are similar to the learning curriculum in Nigeria.
Read more about Tech
Recently Gidi Mobile launched the Gidimo Home School program to solve this problem. Gidi Mobile, a high-technology corporate enterprise with a major focus on providing technological solutions that ensures quality educational achievement, access to opportunity and ensures learning completion rates at low cost. The Gidimo Home School (gHS) program is a gamefied learning program that provides a platform for school kids in the country to engage with their peers in different schools from their different houses while mastering the senior school curriculum in the most fun and community-centered way.
Here are 3 ways Gidimo Home School Program may be able to help your teens:
- It keeps learning going at a predictable rhythm and in a highly engaging and competitive system for senior school students to learn and prepare for their WASSCE;
- It provides parents with alternative tools to continue learning for their wards that are reasonably priced and require minimal supervision;
- It caters to the new reality of being in the house with the kids all day, every day, how to keep them busy so parents can have some space while also allowing them to learn, grow and have fun.
Other perks of the program are:
- The program contains 14 subjects, 492 summaries and over 50,000 questions from Maths, English, Nature and Economics.
- Weekly tournament games that keeps them excited and committed to learning in order to compete with others.
- Daily career discussions on the Community Channels that helps learners explore the relationship between their individual strengths and subjects they excel at; thereby assisting learners in making better decisions and prepare them for future career opportunities.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Finally, every Saturday, parents receive the summary of learners’ activities for the week. The end of program report will be sent to our parents when the students’ stay-at-home order is lifted.
How to get your teen signed up
Your teen can get signed up in 3 simple steps:
- Download the Gidimo app from Google Playstore.
- Create a personal account
- Get the monthly subscription for ₦2900
They are ready to join other students like them to learn, grow, connect and have fun.
The gHS runs daily from 10am to 2pm (GMT+1)
Now is the time to keep your teens active with the right activity for their growth. Abigail Adams said this with the finest choice of words:
“Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.”-Abigail Adams
Featured Image Source: APKFab
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org