Are you looking for new ways to scale your business in today’s challenging economic environment?
Connect Nigeria wants to help you with the answers you seek.
On June 26th and 27th, we will be hosting a webinar for Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs). It’s themed Exploring the Opportunities for Emerging Businesses, and it will be laying bare the many tools and paths that you can take advantage of to become globally competitive.
Read more about Business
The program takes the current business landscape as its backdrop and will proffer solutions that work for these peculiar times.
Discussions will revolve around four talking points:
- Route to Market: How to move your product from the idea stage to a globally competitive brand.
- Funding: How to successfully raise funds for your business.
- Staffing for Growth: Steps to hiring a team that works for you.
- Leading Like a Thinker: How to become a thought leader in your niche, and dominate by leading.
The ideas shared at the webinar will help you build a business that grows, is sustainable, and competes favourably on the global stage.
Each session will be chaired by leading entrepreneurs and business development experts, who will share the lessons they’ve learned from running successful companies. Our speaker lineup includes:
- Erik Edokpa, Founder of Including Women, RKMG Site, Fetch Consulting Nigeria, and Strategic Partner at Faster Capital Africa;
- Hilda Kragha, CEO, Jobberman
- Uzo Anekwe, Head of Business Development, Connect Nigeria
- Dr Toluwanimi Osinowo, thinker, teacher, and Coauthor, BMAT and UKCAT Uncovered.
Find our comprehensive listings of businesses in Nigeria here https://businesses.connectnigeria.com/
Attendees will include 200 brands that have featured on Connect Nigeria’s list of Top 100 Emerging SMEs for the years 2018 and 2019. This event is also open to other entrepreneurs who want to join in the conversation and learn how to scale their businesses the right way.
The webinar will hold on Zoom on Friday 26 and Saturday 27 of June. It starts at 1:45 PM on both days.
This is part of our vision to empower 1 million Nigerian businesses.
You can register for this event here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_KKzTuqimQFeYFdDdPxzq4A
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com