Applications for Batch C of the N-Power program are opening on Friday, June 26. The portal is expected to begin receiving registrants by 11:45 PM. This was disclosed by the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development.
The scheme, which is one of the Federal Government’s social investment programs, is aimed at training and engaging young Nigerians in gainful employment across agriculture, education, tech, construction, and health sectors.
It is open to young people, whether they are formally educated or not.
You can apply for any of these programs:
- N Power Agro
- N Power Build
- N Power Health
- N Power Teach
- N Power Tax
- N Power Tech
However, N Health and N Teach are open only to graduates of higher education institutions.
Read more about Finance
If you are interested in registering for the program, here’s how to proceed.
You can register for Batch C of the N-Power program if you are aged 18-35. That is if you were born between 1985 and 2002.
You should have these before applying:
- Your Bank Verification Number (printout or accurate details)
- Degree Certificate and NYSC Certificate (for graduates who want to apply to N-Teach and N-Health)
- Recent passport photograph, file type JPEG or PNG, and file size of about 1 MB
- Email address and functioning phone number
Steps to Registering
Do these after the N-Power portal opens:
- Visit the website www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Enter your contact information (email or phone number).
You will be redirected to your email address to confirm that it’s yours.
- After confirming your email, enter your BVN and date of birth in the appropriate fields. Fill date of birth in numbers corresponding to day, month, and year (dd/m/yy).
If you are unable to get beyond this point, check that your BVN is accurate and try re-entering it.
Find our comprehensive listings of businesses in Nigeria here
- On the Bio data and Contact page, fill such information as your first, middle, and last name, email address, phone number, address, and date of birth in the appropriate fields. Be sure that they are the same as what you supplied at your BVN registration.
- Next, you will be taken to the Education and Program page, where you will be required to indicate if you are formally educated or not.
- The N Power Health subprogram prioritizes applicants with a B.Sc, HND, or OND in Medicine, Nursing, Microbiology, Public Health, Midwifery, Psychology, or other Health Sciences.
- You may be expected to provide (upload) your NYSC and degree certificates to confirm that you possess them.
- On the Employment and Other Details page, answer the questions asked about your employment status. Also upload a government issued ID card, which could be any of these:
- National ID Card from the NIMC
- International Passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voters’ Card
Run through all the details you have supplied and make sure they are correct.
After submitting the information, you will get a unique Identification Number. Write the number down and keep it safe and accessible.
Featured Image Source: Punch NG
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com