Most people know the importance of embracing a healthy lifestyle, but they lack the motivation and insights required to take action.
Reading motivation quotes about wellness can make a major difference in how a person approaches their health. In a previous post, we looked at wise sayings from famous people that emphasise the importance of cultivating the right mindset towards wellness.
Read more about Wellness
Here are 15 more quotes that will encourage and motivate you to become a more health-conscious individual.
- “Mental health can be just as important as physical health – and major depression is one of the most commonly diagnosed mental illnesses.” — Michael Greger
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”-Mahatma Gandhi
- “A healthy outside starts from the inside.”- Robert Urich
- . “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.”- Winston Churchill
- “It’s up to you today to start making healthy choices. Not choices that are just healthy for your body, but healthy for your mind.”― Steve Maraboli
- “What does your anxiety do? It does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but it empties today of its strength. It does not make you escape the evil; it makes you unfit to cope with it if it comes.” ― Raymond L. Cramer
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.”- Mark Twain
- “What most people don’t realize is that food is not just calories: It’s information. It actually contains messages that communicate to every cell in the body.”- Mark Hyman
- “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.”- Errick McAdams
- “Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” – Jack Lalanne
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
- “Most of us think we don’t have enough time to exercise. What a distorted paradigm! We don’t have time not to. We’re talking about three to six hours a week – or a minimum of thirty minutes a day, every other day. That hardly seems an inordinate amount of time considering the tremendous benefits in terms of the impact on the other 162 – 165 hours of the week.” – Stephen Covey
- “The difference between someone who is in shape, and someone who is not in shape, is the individual who is in shape works out even when they do not want to.” – Unknown
- “A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.” – Tom Stoppard
- “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” – K.S. Iyengar
Featured Image Source: Freepik
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com