Hello my dear readers, how are you doing today? I do hope you are doing great.
Today’s health tip is to remember to always take a step at a time. Do not rush life. Do your part and leave the rest to Almighty God to take control.
Read more about Health
For today we will be having a look at Avocados. Avocados are one of the healthiest fruits that mother nature has blessed us with.
An Avocado is rich in 73% water and 25% healthy fat. One point to note, however, is that the fat content in Avocados are unsaturated and also healthy. I will go a step further to highlight 10 health benefits of Avocado:
- Avocado helps to treat excess cholesterol in the body.
- Avocado helps to treat heart diseases such as hypertension.
- Avocado helps to lower fat levels in the blood because it contains a little sodium and lots of potassium.
- It is also a treatment for anaemia.
- It helps to treat diabetes by maintaining the blood glucose level.
- Avocado helps to treat digestive illnesses.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- It is a great treatment for digestive disorders such as depression, irritability, and nervousness.
- Avocado oil is a great treatment for skin disorders such as eczema.
- Avocado oil is widely used for cosmetic purposes.
- Avocado fruit can also be added to salads to make it a healthy dish.
From all these numerous health benefits of Avocado fruit, you can see why it is a must to have in your diet. Do eat Avocado fruit as often as you can.
Join me tomorrow as we will look at another healthy food.
Till then it’s your favourite Nature Pharmacist, OCB.
Featured Image Source: The Economic Times
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com