Hello to my dear readers. My name is Oluwaseun Carew-Bakare but do call me OCB. I am a Nature Pharmacist and I will often share with you the wonderful healing power of food. The human body has been designed by our creator Almighty God to heal itself naturally by using different types of food.
Read more about Food
Food is medicine and as the popular adage, “You are what you eat”. So do join me as I take you on a journey to discover the wonderful power of food. For today, we will talk about the health benefits of Pineapple.
Pineapples are very sweet fruits that are found in tropical countries such as Nigeria. They are very rich in nutrients such as vitamins, antioxidants, and other enzymes which help the body to fight different diseases.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Below are 10 health benefits of Pineapple Fruit:
- Pineapples aid easy digestion of food.
- Pineapple is so rich in nutrients that it helps to boost the body’s immune system.
- Due to its rich antioxidant content, pineapples help to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Pineapples help to relieve inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
- Pineapples help to enable speedy recovery after surgery.
- Pineapples help to strengthen the bone density of the body.
- It helps in blood circulation.
- Pineapples help to promote healthy eyesight.
- It helps to regulate blood pressure.
- Pineapples can be used to combat obesity.
So, what are you waiting for? Go out, right now and get yourself a fresh pineapple fruit.
Featured Image Source: Live Science
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com