If you’re an entrepreneur or hope to be one someday, you certainly have traits that distinguish you from others with the entrepreneur mindset. Play this quiz to find out what kind of entrepreneur you are.
Which of these adjectives describe you among your group of friends?
- The Organiser
- The Adventurer
- Mr/Miss Independent
- The Fun lover
Read more about Business
You started your small business…
- To live life on my own terms and be my won boss.
- To try something new and see how it turns out.
- To build something for my community and for my children.
- To express my creativity and serve my customer the best way I can.
Your small business motto is…
- Keep pushing even when the going gets tough.
- Bit by bit, I’m building my legacy.
- The world is full of opportunities; it’s impossible to be boring.
- It’s my ship; I’ll sail in whatever direction I want.
Which Burna Boy’s song would you choose as your small business theme song?
- Way too big
- Level Up
Imagine you just won 2 Million Naira; no strings attached. You’re going to:
- Invest it all in your business – cash is very important
- Start a side project – my creativity knows no bounds!
- Create a college fund of my children or start a project in my community
- Go on a trip to Dubai – my business can travel along with me
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Which of these words aligns most with your business journey?
- You are a Passionate Creative
You are a creator, self-starter, and trendsetter. You see possibilities everywhere and you take pride in your creative freedom.
- You are a Legacy Builder
You are motivated by something bigger than yourself. You desire to build something that you can leave behind. For your children. For your community. You build your future, one brick at a time.
- You are a freedom seeker
You are an independent one. The risk-taker. You wanted something more so you abandoned the 9 to 5 lifestyle. Freedom is your watchword.
- You are a survivor
You started your business because you love solving problems and you have the will to succeed. When you reach the end of your rope, you tie a knot and hang on.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com