Sendwave is a fintech app that lets you send money from the UK or US to any bank account in Nigeria. With the services offered, bank account owners all over Nigeria no longer have to queue for long hours at the bank just to receive money sent from abroad.
Read more about App of the week
The amount of money that can be transferred using Sendwave ranges from as little as $100 to as much as $3000 every month.
Sendwave operates a cutting-edge security system, making sure that personal info is not stored in its database and encrypting transactions through a 128-bit connection. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store and App Store for iOS users.
Benefits of Using Sendwave
- Send money on the go: You can manage and make your transfers through the Sendwave app from the comfort of your home or on the go.
- Sign up with no hassle: The signup process on Sendwave is quite easy, requiring you to submit only your name, email, and phone number.
- Low minimum transfer limit: You can transfer as little as $1 to most destinations.
- Quick transfers: Sendwave promises its customers swift transfers.
- Supports transfers to different destinations: These include Bangladesh (BDT), Ghana (GHG), Kenya (KSH), Nigeria (NGN), Senegal (CFA/XOF), Tanzania (TSH), and Uganda (UGX).
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Debit cards are the only accepted medium of payment for users transferring money from the US. The app allows transfers to mobile wallets like M-Pesa, MTN, and Airtel, bank accounts, and cash pickup locations.
How To Send Money With Sendwave
To start sending money, all you need to do is:
- Download the Sendwave app for iOS or Android and sign up for a free account.
- Enter debit card information.
- Enter the recipient name and information.
Getting The App
Click one of the links below to download the app depending on the device (android or iOS) you use.
Featured Image Source: Yen.com
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com