The Federal Government has launched a survival fund program to support Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) through the challenges brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more about Business
The program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake, and MSME Grant among others, all part of the National Economic Sustainability Plan.
- To qualify for funding, MSMEs will have to undergo a thorough vetting process.
- The program is only open to MSMEs that have between 10-50 employees.
- Businesses that qualify will be eligible to receive funding to pay their staff salary for the three months.
- To register, businesses must provide personal details on a form to start the payroll support application.
Find our comprehensive listings of businesses in Nigeria here https://businesses.connectnigeria.com/
- Once registered, you will receive an activation code on the mobile number and email address you registered with.
- The next required step will be to log in and register your organisation. To complete this stage, you will need to provide your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number (optional), Tax ID (optional) and the organisation’s bank account details. registration.
- You will then receive an email containing the list of requirements to complete the application.
Click the link below to learn more and apply:
Featured Image Source: Enugu SME NG
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com