Funding is crucial to the birth and success of any enterprise, therefore the ability or inability to raise needed funds and access needed resources can make or mar any enterprise, be it business or social. Fundraising is a highly competitive affair which requires skills and knowledge. This workshop is aimed at equipping participants with the necessary skills, knowledge and resources needed to access a fair share of global funding and resources for achieving strategic organisational goals. We invite your organisation to nominate your staff for this impactful capacity building programme. Please find below important details of the 1-day workshop on zoom. Profile of facilitators attached.
Dr Vincent Nwani
(Economist, Investment, and International Fund-Raising Specialist)
Module 1: The A-Z of Fundraising from Donor Agencies.
- Fundraising & Resource mobilisation basics
- Understanding the donor environment
- Developing high-quality grant proposals
- Component of grant proposals
- Proposal assessment criteria
- Key success factors in grant proposal writing
- Researching donors and other grant-making bodies
- Broad donor expectations
- Donor retention strategies
Dr Akanimo Odon
(African Strategy Adviser, Lancaster University & University of London)
Module 2: Unlocking Global Funding & Resource Mobilisation Opportunities
- Basics & fundaments of global funding & resource mobilisation
- Sources of global funding
- Strategies for unlocking global funding opportunities
- Creative & innovative resource mobilisation strategies.
- Tools & resources for successful resources mobilisation.
- Contemporary trends in resource mobilisation
Mr Williams Odah – AAT, ACII, AITD, DipM (UK), ISO 9001-2015 Specialist
(Director, Strategy & Business Development, MWSL.)
Module 3: Strategies for Optimising Membership Subscription Collection Drive
- Basics and fundamentals of effective & efficient subscription collection
- Framework for optimal collection
- Factors affecting optimal subscription collection (Internal & External)
- Global best practice in subscription administration
- Membership segmentation as a strategic tool
- Emerging and innovative sources of income
- Strategies for resuscitating dormant membership
- Case studies
Date: Thursday 29th October 2020
Time: 10.00am – 2.00pm WAT, Lagos Nigeria.
Pay To: Maven Williams Services Limited @ United Bank for Africa [UBA] Plc and send evidence of to email@example.com for registration.
Local Course Fee: N25,000/participant – UBA Account No – 1020594461
Registration – firstname.lastname@example.org +234 803 5640 520, +234 815 724 3139,
Visit – www.mwsl.com.ng/training
Featured Image Source: Maven Williams Services Ltd