Hello my dear readers, how you doing today? I hope you are having a good time. Do try to take one day at a time and also avoid stress in every way. The most important thing you can do is to love and accept yourself unconditionally. Remember that the body you have is yours to love.
Read more about Health
Today, we will be discussing Banana fruit and its health benefits.
Banana fruit is one of the most nutritious foods that Almighty God has blessed us with. it is rich in vitamins and minerals. Bananas can be found especially in Tropical regions of the world such as Nigeria.
In addition to this, Bananas are sweet to eat. I love the sweet taste of Bananas. Bananas are also rich in Fibre and they keep you full and satiated. Now let us discuss the health benefits of eating Bananas:
- Banana is a very effective treatment for coronary diseases.
- Bananas can be used to prevent arterial hypertension, stroke, and cancer.
- Bananas can help to prevent heart attacks due to their rich magnesium content.
- Bananas are a very effective treatment for internal disorders.
- Bananas can be used to relieve diarrhoea in adults and children.
- Bananas help to reduce the acidity of gastric juices produced in the stomach thereby reducing the occurrence of stomach ulcers.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Bananas are great for treating arthritis and gout.
- Bananas are highly recommended for pregnancy and lactation due to its rich folate and protein content that helps to prevent foetal nervous system malformation.
- Banana is low in sodium and this helps to reduce kidney failure.
- Due to its rich Pottasium content, Banana reduces cortisol which causes stress thereby normalising the heart and regulating Body water balance.
- Bananas can be the best way of having a sound sleep.
- Bananas are a great snack because of its rich level in fibre and complex carbohydrate.
- Bananas also contain antioxidants that fight free radicals that are cancerous in nature because it destroys the cells.
- Bananas are a good weight loss snack that you can enjoy after a good workout.
As you can see my dear readers, banana fruit is great for everyone and not just for monkeys. Do go now, get this wonderful fruit, and enjoy its immense benefits.
Till we see next time, I am your Nature’s Pharmacist, Oluwaseun Carew-Bakare (OCB). Cheers.
Featured Image Source: Deliver.Markets
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com