Hello my dear readers, how are you doing today? I hope that you are doing great. Before we go into the fruit of the day, I want to share a helpful tip on how to avoid stress and to get peace of mind in our field of endeavour.
You know sometimes in life we keep trying more and more yet our efforts do not seem to yield results. We end up feeling frustrated with every situation we find ourselves. It’s like the more we try, the more we hit a brick wall.
Read more about Nature’s Pharmacy
So what do we do? Some of us just give up and try something else. If that also fails we try other things and keep on trying others till we finally succeed. In the end, we are burnt out from trying so hard.
This first option I have just mentioned is not a choice for winners. Winners do not quit. If winners do not quit, you may ask that should you keep on trying till you get burnt out before you can get a fruitful result?
Well, my answer is this: You should look for a mentor who has been on this same business field and ask him or her to take you by the hand to lead you when you get to dark spots. In other words, look for a mentor in the field you are interested in to guide you. From his or her own mistakes he can guide you not to repeat the same mistake they did. A mentor will guide you through till you achieve success in the field, every step of the way.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
For today’s wonder fruit we will be talking about the delicious tropical fruit called Mango.
Mango is a sweet fruit that is grown and cultivated in tropical regions of the world such as Nigeria and other African countries. When Mango fruit is cut and blended with other fruits such as oranges and pineapple to make a smoothie, it becomes sweet and healthy. Do ice it and enjoy the sweetness.
Mango also has numerous health benefits. Below are some of them:-
- Mango is a fruit that can be eaten at any time of the day and it is rich in fibre which helps to prevent constipation and promote good digestion.
- The tender leaves of Mango can be used to help treat diabetes.
- It also helps to further control the early stages of diabetes.
- Various forms of blood-related diseases can be treated with the bark of mango trees.
- Mango seed can be dried and ground to powder form. This powder can be added to native black or white soap and used to treat Vagina diseases such as Vaginitis, Yeast infections and other forms of genital diseases.
Well, my dear readers, that’s all for today. Join us again as we talk about another healthy wonder food from mother nature. Till then it is I, OCB your one and only Nature’s Pharmacist. Cheers.
Featured Image Source: Healthline
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com