Hello dear readers, how are you doing? I hope you are doing great.
It’s another great opportunity to be with you today and I am so glad. I woke up this morning and just felt really good. I mean there is nothing like a good night’s sleep. You wake up feeling like a million dollars.
Read more about Health
Over the years, I have learnt that in order to have a good sleep at night you need to do a few things regularly. First of all, you need to have a routine, like a bedtime that you stick to religiously, say 9 pm. A regular bedtime will help you set your sleep clock so that you can sleep soundly, undisturbed.
Another thing that I have also learnt is to eat dinner at least 3 hours before bedtime. If you eat dinner later than that your meal may not properly digest and this can be very uncomfortable when you want to snooze.
Lastly and most importantly I have learnt to release and free every form of worry from my heart and mind. I discovered that if I go to bed with a light and free mind, I sleep better. I also try my best not to bear grudges and I forgive every one that may have offended me as I lay down to sleep.
If you can try all the steps mentioned above I can assure you that you will have a good sleep.
For today’s gift of nature, we will be looking at the wonderful miracle known as Shea Butter. Shea Butter is a great, rich and luxurious butter that has immense uses and health benefits. Shea butter is abundant in Nigeria and can be found in other African countries.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Shea Butter is an excellent moisturiser that is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that is really nourishing for the skin. It is a great remedy for dry skin.
- Shea Butter helps to reduce skin inflammations and mutations.
- It is an effective treatment for acne.
- Shea Butter helps the skin to produce the natural collagen that helps to nourish and protect it.
- It helps to soften and strengthen the skin; it also helps to reduce wrinkles.
- Shea butter is a great anti-ageing agent for the skin.
- Shea butter is a substitute for margarine and it helps to lower cholesterol and protect the heart and blood vessels against inflammations.
- It is a great antioxidant that helps to prevent cancer and heart diseases.
- Shea butter is very rich in Vitamin A which is very good for eyesight.
Well, my dear readers, you can see that Shea butter is a wonder to have. This is all I will share with you today. Join me next time when I will be sharing another Wonder of nature with you. Till then, it’s I, your Nature’s Pharmacist, OCB.
Featured Image Source: Well and good
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org