Nobel International Business School (NiBS) is Africa’s Premier Doctoral School situated in Accra, Ghana. It was founded to make a difference with a new kind of educational model designed to meet the needs of executives and professionals in West Africa.
We run a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), Doctor of Business Leadership (DBL) and Executive MBA (EMBA) Programs in affiliation with SBS Swiss Business School, Zurich, Switzerland and Doctor of Finance (DFin) and Doctor of Marketing Science (DMSc) programs in affiliation with IPAG Business School, France.
Highlights of our program include:
- Part-Time Block Modular Course Delivery.
- Face to Face On-Campus Classes here.
- Delivery over a few days (2-3) only on weekends every 2 to 3 months.
- 3 years completion period guaranteed.
- 100% Research Fellow Support.
- Combination of coursework and thesis.
- Thesis Writing Workshops.
- Three certifications in one program.
- Instalment payment plan for tuition spread across a 3-year period for Doctoral program and 1-year for EMBA.
- Option to join graduation ceremony in Accra, Switzerland or France.
- You spend only 30 – 45 days over a 3-year period to attend classes for the doctorate degree and 15-18 days over a year for the Executive MBA and keep your full-time job.
We invite you to learn about our Doctoral programs and our EMBA by joining our live virtual information session which comes up on the 5th of December 2020. It offers you the opportunity to hear from and engage directly with the President of Nobel International Business School Prof Kwaku Atuahene-Gima and the admissions team and learn everything you need to know about the programs and the application process. It also allows you the applicant the convenience of learning more about Nobel International Business Schools and its affiliated partners SBS Swiss Business School, Zurich, Switzerland and IPAG Business School, France. We are here to make sure you’re comfortable with the admissions process, have opportunities to ask important questions and feel confident that you have the information you need to proceed further.
Featured Image Source: Nobel International Business School