Innovation Support Network is a not-for-profit organisation made up of entrepreneurship, impact, innovation and technology Hubs across Nigeria to champion policy, drive collaborations and promote structures that would help grow Nigeria’s innovation ecosystem.
We are currently seeking a Programs Officer to join our team. This role reports directly to the Executive Secretary. Due to prevalent COVID-19 realities, remote work may be required.
The Programs Officer would:
- Identify opportunities for collaboration within and beyond the ecosystem.
- Engage Members via multi-platform communication channels – newsletter, emails, phone and social media.
- Ensure seamless functionality of the Secretariat including secure & prompt information flow, managing schedules, meetings & writing reports.
- Stay up-to-date on ecosystem opportunities and events.
- Carry out any other tasks as may be required by the Executive Secretary.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a vibrant and eager mind; possess intermediate research, written and verbal communication as well as good people management, time management and presentation skills.
Apply via http://bit.ly/isnexec by 22 Jan 2021
The candidate must have the ability to deliver tasks professionally and on time with limited supervision.
Featured Image Source: Innovation Support Network