Theme: Developing Resilience For Sales Success And Revenue Leadership
When faced with a difficult situation, how do you respond? Yes, a situation such as Covid-19 pandemic aftermath, how do you respond? Do you run away or do you stand your ground? How you respond in the face of stressful or difficult situations is what defines resilience. In sales, how you respond to rejection is what ultimately determines your success.
There is rejection in sales, we all know that. You’ll hear “no” more often than “yes.” You’ll lose potential clients and not know why. You’ll be greeted with silence on the other end of the phone. You’ll steer off track from your monthly quota more often than you’d like. For every win in sales, there are a hundred losses that paved the way.
However, successful salespeople keep moving forward regardless of the difficulties or failures they experience. They bounce back quickly, creating opportunities out of obstacles. They find a way to win despite the setbacks.
While salespeople will find success when they lead with empathy, they’ll find greater success when they respond with resilience.
Discount Available till Jan. 14
Single Ticket ₦30,000
Enterprise Ticket (3-7 people) ₦90,000
Corporate Ticket (8-15 people) ₦210,000
The Benefits Of Attending SBC 2021
- Incredible learning experience.
- Develop resilience to succeed in sales.
- Amazing networking opportunities with many C-level speakers and participants.
- Discover the proven secret of access to the market.
- Annually, hundreds of millions of sales are closed at SBC and from the relationship cultivated there.
- Get insights on revenue assurance for your business.
- Learn competitive strategies for growth.
- Develop advanced competencies for revenue growth and sales leadership.
Who Will Attend
- Revenue-leading CEOs.
- Executive Directors.
- Group Heads of sales/marketing.
- VP of Sales, Head of Sales, Chief Revenue Officers.
- Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Sales Officers.
- Senior Sales Executives, Brand Executives.
- Product Managers.
- Business Development Managers.
- Revenue Assurance Managers.
- Client Services Managers.
What You Would Learn
- Understanding Resilience & Selling Situation in Covid-19 Aftermath.
- The 7 Pillars of Resilience.
- Fanatical Prospecting in Post Covid-19 Period.
- Critical Success Factors in Sales.
- The Arts of Closing the Sales.
- Building Your Personal Brand for Sales Success.
- Providing Frontline Leadership in Sales.
- The secret of B2C Sales Success.
- Selling with Empathy: the proven secret for success.
- Revenue assurance secrets.
Dates And Venues:
Lagos Venue: March 12th & 13th, 2021
LCCI Conference Centre, Alausa Ikeja, Lagos. (by Abiola Gardens, off Lagos Ibadan Express Way)
Abuja Venue: March 19th & 20th, 2021
1st Floor, Nigerian Reinsurance House, Plot 784A, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja.
Port Harcourt Venue: February 28th & 29th, 2021
Aldgate Hotel, No. 22 King Perekule Street GRA Phase 2.
How To Register
To Register/nominate, kindly visit the event page @ www.salesbootcamp.ng and click “RESERVE NOW”
You can also send us the full names of your delegates, company name, email, and phone numbers of contact person) to: email@example.com
Featured Image Source: Sales Bootcamp Nigeria