World’s Largest Pre-Seed Accelerator Looking to Help Ambitious Local Entrepreneurs Build the Future
The Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator, announced today that its upcoming Abuja Virtual 2021 program is now accepting applications.
The Founder Institute is designed to help anyone build an enduring business that can survive and thrive in this “new normal.” This is achieved through a clear process combined with constant feedback from a devoted network of international entrepreneurs and investors. Participants in the 4-month core program also get access to a lifetime of support through the Founder Institute’s industry-leading free post-programs.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of the program’s mentors, partners, and participants, this cohort will be held completely online, allowing anyone to build a business alongside some of Abuja’s top entrepreneurs and investors from the comfort of home.
Since launching in Abuja in 2020, the program has created 14 promising technology companies in the region, like ShapShap,Viedal, Surjen, KubitX, and many more.
The Abuja Chapter will once again be led by local startup leaders Abdulrazaq Ahmed (Founder, Work and Connect), Ajuma Ataguba (Founder/CEO The Learning Gate), Christian Ndubisi, Fisayo Olabisi (Tukio Consults) and Mohammed Ibrahim Jega (Co-founder, Domineum.io), and feature many of the region’s top startup investors, founders, and executives as mentors.
The Founder Institute Abuja Virtual 2021 pre-seed accelerator program begins on May 26, 2021, and aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs looking to build solutions for the future will have the opportunity to:
- Get constant feedback and regular office hours with 50+ Abuja Mentors, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- Make quick progress on their business using a proven, structured process to get traction and funding that has helped alumni build great products and raise over $950M in funding.
- Get fast-tracked to a suite of post-programs, including Funding Lab, to continue getting expert support for years to come.
- Expand their support network to include startup founders, CEOs, and investors from the Founder Institute’s global network of 4,500+ alumni and 18,000+ mentors across 200+ cities
- Any startup founder who is interested can apply to the Abuja Virtual 2021 Founder Institute.
Featured Image Source: Founder Institute