Can you imagine living your life without going online for just 3 days? YouTube is the second most visited site in the world with about 3 billion daily views and it’s a video site. Video content is one of the most powerful contents online delivering unparallel experience & engagement.
The use of video cuts across almost every field of human endeavours eg marketing, film industry, advertising, education, and even religion to mention but a few. Video Editors are the professionals that help in delivering quality video contents.
This training will be intensive, practical, and hands-on in every way possible. Taking you from the very basics to the nitty-gritty of video editing. We pledged that at the end of this course you will know how to professionally edit videos if by the end of this course you cannot edit videos you get back your money.
Brief Profile Of The Facilitator
Mr Adegunleye-Tordue Samuel is a passionate and experienced filmmaker. He is the Creative Director of Carrot n Sticks Media, and the brain behind Fan-to-flame Digital Media. He holds a Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc) Degree in Business Administration from the University of Lagos.
He is a certified Digital Marketer. Mr Adegunleye-Tordue is an expert in Motion Graphics & Editing and has been part of many successful projects like the recent world-acclaimed premiered “Citation” movie, a film by Kunle Afolayan where he served as the postproduction supervisor.
He has been part of many film production in Nollywood. He created the motion ads for Lagos Digital summit 2018 & 2019 editions. He is a versatile and multi-talented professional with almost a decade of experience in the industry. He was the former head of the creative department at Look Media Nigeria.
- Fundamentals of video production and camera work.
- Point lighting, Post-processing, Video editing as a profession.
- Understanding the editing tools, working with audio, Creating titles, Graphics, and transition.
- Multi-camera editing, Storytelling in editing, Basic colour corrections, Keyframes animations.
- Effects & plugins, Editing for video channels (youtube, Facebook, Vimeo etc).
- Design principles and project management, Digital audio principle, Importing and recording audio.
- Editing audio clips, Repairing & cleaning Audios, Adding audio effects.
- Exporting projects.
- Practical assignments & classroom projects.
Date: 22nd – 26th February [ 5 days]
Time: 9.00am – 4pm
Venue: 23 Amore Street off Toyin Street by St. Leo‘s Catholic Church Ikeja Lagos.
Account Name: Maven Williams Services Limited
Bank: UBA Plc Account No: 1020594461
email@example.com , 0803 5640 520, 0815 724 3139
Featured Image Source: Maven Williams