What do you want your future to look like?
Would it include living in a house you own? Or taking your place further up your career ladder? Do you think about having a bigger business within larger premises, building wealth, completing important projects, or giving back to society?
Read more about Monday Motivation
Whatever your hopes are, they’re probably achievable if you have a good plan for making them happen. You also increase your chances of succeeding at them if you visualize the future you want for yourself.
Visualization inspires you to work in ways that goals listed on paper may not. That’s because we are more drawn to visual representations than written descriptions. Visualizing your ideal future is imagining what hitting your target would actually look like. If the picture shows something you passionately desire, you’ll pursue it with great zest.
Here are fourteen quotes about visualizing the future you want. Hopefully, they’ll spur you on to create a convincing mental image of the life you desire, and rile you up to actualize it.
- “You cannot advance if you cannot visualize the end from the start.” –Nabil Jamal
- “Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.” –Bo Bennett
- “Having a mental snapshot of where you are, where you are going, and what you are moving toward is incredibly powerful.” –Sara Blakely
- “Visualize this thing you want. See it, feel it, believe in it. Make it your mental blueprint, and begin to build.” –Robert Collier.
- “Make sure you visualize what you really want, not what someone else wants for you.” –Jerry Gillies.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- “If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.” –Zig Ziglar.
- “No one can outperform his/her own self-image.” –Gary Mack
- “I think in order to accomplish anything in life, you have to visualize yourself there—accepting the award, hearing your song on the radio, whatever it is –or you lose the willpower and the drive.” –Daya.
- “The harder you work…and visualize something, the luckier you get.” –Seal
- “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will.” –George Bernard Shaw.
- “Losers visualize difficulties, problems, and failures. Winners visualize success and the life they really want.” –Remez Sasson.
- “I’ve discovered that numerous peak performers use the skill of mental rehearsal or visualization. They mentally run through important events before they happen.” –Charles A. Garfield.
- “All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.” –Brian Tracy.
- “In order to make visualization a reality in the world form, you must be willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.” –Wayne Dyer.
Featured Image Source: Vanity Fair
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com