If you missed out on the Valentine weekend, you can still make magic with any of the tour deals listed below:
1. Enjoy one extra baggage allowance when you fly with Egypt Air to any of the following destinations: Abuja–Toronto (N414,135), Abuja-Washington (N385,043), Abuja-London (N338,877), Lagos—Toronto (N422,017), Lagos- Washington (N389,325), Lagos—New York (N390,613), and Lagos—London (N322,800).
2. Student fares were available for anyone travelling on the 9th of March from Lagos—Newark (N284,045); 10th of March from Lagos—Cairo (N158,493) and Lagos—New York (N258,378) on Egypt Air; 18th of March from Abuja—Ercan (N387,301) on Turkish Airlines; 21st March 2021 from Lagos to Manchester on Turkish Airlines (N192,752); and 23rd March from Lagos—London (N207,055) on Ethiopian Air.
3. Get your visas for Dubai (N52,000), South Africa (95,000), East Africa (75,000), Kenya (N55,000), Australia (N150,000), Canada (N130,000), Turkey (e-visa N50,000), Turkey (sticker visa N55,000), Spain (N105,000), UK VI Centre (N178,000), UK Ikeja Centre (N138,000), and USA (N120,000).
4. Book for your private ride in Nigeria and Dubai – Sedan (N10,000), Prado (N16,500) or Toyota Hiace (N17,000). You can also hire a ride for airport transfers to and from the airport to your destination. 1-4 passengers costs N39,000 (2 ways), 5-9 passengers costs N70,000 (2 ways).
Call 09087873524 or email email@example.com to book for your ticket or visa now.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
1. Spend two nights and three days for a Weekend Getaway at Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. Perks include daily buffet, breakfast, free Wi-Fi, access to the gym and pool. Single room occupancy costs N113,0000 while a couple to a room costs N132,000.
2. Get visa assistance to the following countries from N30,000 (price of executive visa fee): UK, USA, Brazil, Turkey, Jamaica, UAE, Canada and South Africa.
Coast Line Trips
Are you looking for a place for hangouts, vacations, birthday parties, etc? Then book for a boat cruise and the Sencillo Beach House with a swimming pool and stunning views. The beach house has a kitchen, Xboom Bluetooth sound system, barbecue stand, 4 bedroom all ensuite with private jetty. They say guarantee security. You can also book private trips and cruise here.
More on Travel and Tourism
Honey Land Beach Resort
Enjoy an ocean view experience with unforgettable African and Asian cuisine, and ornamental gardening in a serene environment at Eleko Beach, 8km from Lagos Free Trade Zone and the Dangote Refinery at Ibeju-Lekki. The resort has a swimming pool, gym, game arcade, restaurant, event centre and bar. Room rates are from N39,500 per night for an ocean view standard room to N49,000 per night for garden executive room and N89,500 per night for luxury executive suite.
For reservation call 09031600000, 09031700000, 09031800000 and 09031900000.
You don’t need a reason to unwind. If God, the creator of the universe, could rest from all His labours after six days, you too should make out time to relax.
Featured Image Source: C. Cagnin via Pexels
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org