As part of its resolve to inspire and empower women towards attaining leadership, the Women In Management, Business & Public Service (WIMBIZ), a non-profit initiative, has launched the April edition of the WIMBoard Institute Training.
Read more about Opportunities
Registrations for the event which is scheduled to hold between 2 pm-5 pm on Thursday, April 15, 2021, is still ongoing at the cost of 60,000 Naira but will end on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
The training which is facilitated by the Co-Founder & CEO, Flutterwave, Olugbenga Agboola, is titled ‘’Digital Director: Are you Ready?’’ And will be held online via the Zoom platform.
WIMBoard is open to:
- Members of Corporate and Public Sector Boards.
- C-Suite Executives.
- Experienced Business Owners.
- Social Sector & NGO Executives.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
The benefits for participants include:
- The impacts of recent technology trends on a company’s performance.
- Deploying digital perspectives to stay ahead of the game and outsmart the competition.
- Gain key knowledge of technology to business today.
- How to use technology as a Business Enabler.
To register, click on the link below:
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org