If you are a business that leverages technology to improve women’s health, here’s a chance to get global recognition for the work you do.
Read more about Opportunities
The World Bank, in association with CES (produced by the Consumer Technology Association), will be awarding HealthTech companies from across the world that have developed solutions centred on women’s health.
The award targets early-stage, emerging, and larger companies with innovative technologies operational in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. These companies must belong in one of three segments namely: reproductive health and pregnancy, general women’s and adolescent health, and women’s safety and security.
Businesses selected for this award will benefit in the following ways:
- Get recognition from some of the foremost institutions in global finance.
- Be showcased on the International Finance Corporation (IFC), World Bank, and CES channels.
- Receive global publicity.
- Have the chance to network with partners on a global scale.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
The awards are open to companies that meet these conditions:
- Provide innovative solutions to the health needs of women in emerging markets.
- Have developed technologies that disrupt traditional healthcare for women.
- Provide innovation that promotes gender equality, and are accessible by and affordable to women.
- can interlink and operate along with existing healthcare solutions.
How The Awards Will Unfold
A screening committee comprising experts from the IFC, World Bank, and CES will select the top 20 applicants.
These selected applicants will pitch their business to a jury of global healthcare industry experts. The jury will select the final awardees, to be announced at the CES 2022 event in Las Vegas.
Nine companies will receive the Global Women’s HealthTech Award. Also, three companies will be selected by delegates at CES for the Global Women’s HealthTech Delegate Choice Award.
The deadline for applications for the awards is Sunday, September 26, 2021.
To apply for the World Bank Group CES Global Women’s HealthTech Awards, click here.
Featured Image Source: CES – Facebook
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org