Hello dear readers, how are you doing today? I hope you are doing great. I am grateful to be alive and well, but I do want to make an impact on my life. I want to make a difference and have my name written in gold.
Read more about Health
I also hope you are working towards achieving your goals this year 2021. Remember to always have a plan and achieve each goal one step at a time. I search for myself each day, trying to find my purpose. I know I was made to achieve greatness, I just have to find it. I know one day it will come to me, so just have to be patient and make calculated moves.
Well, today we will be looking at Kolanut. Kolanut is a seed gotten from the Kolanut plant and it is grown in Nigeria and other West African countries. Its uses range from traditional hospitality to cultural and social occassions, however, we will be concentrating on its medical importance. Here are 9 health benefits of Kolanut:
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- It helps to reduce hunger and fatigue.
- It helps to improve digestion.
- It helps to remedy hangovers.
- It helps to increase blood circulation by increasing the heart rate.
- It helps to boost the energy levels of the body by stimulating the central nervous system.
- It helps to stop the growth of bacteria in the body.
- It helps to decrease the risk of prostate cancer.
- It helps to decrease migraine pains.
- It can help in the treatment of asthma.
- It aids weight loss.
Well, dear readers, this is all we will be having for you today. Join me next time when I will be bringing to you another wonderful fruit.
Featured Image Source: DoveMed
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com