Hello dear readers, how are you doing today? I hope that you are doing great. It feels great to be with you once again. I just happen to look around me today and felt so grateful to have people around who care so much about me. There is nothing as important as family, I can tell you that.
Read more about Health
No man is an island; we all need one another. A couple of times I have fallen, been at my lowest low, yet I have always been blessed to have a family to fall back on.
Now when I say family it does not necessarily mean blood relatives or spouse, partner. Your family can also be unrelated to you. They may be close friends who know you inside out and have stuck by you through the years.
For today we will be looking at a wonder herb or plant known as Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera is a plant that grows in most parts in Nigeria and other countries. In fact, people even grow Aloe Vera in their homes. It is a wonderful plant that has antiviral and antibacterial properties. It helps to boost the immune system.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Let’s look at 10 health benefits of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera gel helps to treat burns, wounds, and skin infections.
- Aloe Vera gel can be mixed with water and drunk early in the morning to help treat arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Aloe Vera gel, when mixed with water, can help to treat ulcers and asthma.
- Aloe Vera can help to cure sunburns and also fungi infections.
- When water is mixed with Aloe Vera gel it is an effective treatment for catarrh.
- When Aloe Vera gel is drunk regularly it helps to treat various forms of cancer.
- Drinking Aloe Vera gel with water three times a day helps to treat constipation, impotence, and irregular menstruation.
- Aloe Vera gel helps to treat dandruff and ringworm when applied to the affected part.
- When Aloe Vera is taken three times a day, it helps to treat HIV virus.
- Aloe Vera gel is also a great treatment for kidney problems, piles and eczema
Well, my dear readers, you see that Aloe Vera plant is a must-have for different health challenges. Go and get some now.
Featured Image Source: Healthline
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org