The Bolton Consulting Group invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for its Graduate Analyst Program. This is an internship program designed for recent graduates who want to gain valuable on-the-job experience in management consulting.
Read more about Opportunities
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm headquartered in the United States, with a presence in many markets across the world. Since its founding in 1963, it has helped numerous organizations develop and execute innovative and value-creating strategies that enable them to grow.
The BCG Graduate Analyst Program presents graduates the opportunity to take part in the important work that the company does, and reap benefits while doing so.
Persons selected for this program will benefit in the following ways:
- Work on cases and projects that transform businesses.
- Get valuable, on-the-job experience.
- Collaborate with team members from various backgrounds and disciplines.
- Stand the chance of becoming a full-time employee at BCG upon completing the program.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Applicants are expected to meet these criteria to be considered for the program:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Graduated no earlier than 2018, with at least a Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any discipline.
- Recent graduates who are eligible for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program can apply. They must indicate on their CV or application that they are awaiting service, have been called up, or are currently serving.
Applications remain open until Sunday, September 26, 2021.
The program will begin in 2022 and will last for 12 months.
If you would like to apply for the Boston Consulting Group Graduate Analyst Program, click here (select Lagos as your first office preference).
Featured Image Source: Opportunity Desk
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org