HR Summit and Expo West Africa is coming to Nigeria this 26-30 November to make Lagos its new home. HR Summit and Expo is the largest HR gathering in the Middle East, bringing together over 5000 HR professionals from across the globe.
Holding at the Landmark Centre, the exhibition will gather 1200 attendees from across West Africa to address pressing issues impacting the present and future of Africa’s talent. The event will additionally host a senior level conference for over 150 C-level executives. Main stage Keynote speakers include:
- Fela Durotoye, CEO, Gemstone Group
- Taiwo Judah-Ajayi, Senior Director Human Resources, Andela
- ChizobaMojekwu, Human Resource Director, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Gregoire Scilipoti, Regional Director HR, Nestle CWAR
- Olumide Sholanke, HR Director, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Nigeria
- Tope-Phillips Aikhuemelo, HR Director, Cadbury West Africa (Mondelez Int)
- Grace Omo-Lamai, Director of Human Resources, Nigerian Breweries PLC
- and many others.
With the improving economic landscape in Nigeria, the conference will address the growing need for new-generation skills, talent development strategies in West Africa and the need for human resource policies that will be suitable for the improving economies in the region. The expert speakers will also address the increasing impact of technology on the HR field and its large-scale future implementation.
Supported by top level industry leaders including Lagos Business School, SAP, Sage, Korn Ferry and HR Certification Institute, HR Summit and Expo West Africa will also host practical workshops run in association with globally recognised organisations such as SHRM and Balanced Scorecard Institute, led by expert trainers on 26, 27 and 28 November.
For more information, please contact: Nina.email@example.com