We the organisers of the African Jewelry Expo wish to invite individuals & companies to participate in this year’s exhibition. It is popularly said that looking good is good business, it is a fact that we Nigerians are very trendy and fashionable people. The event is targeted at all classes of male and female jewellery as well as all categories of female apparels such as clothing’s, shoes, human hair, fragrance, and cosmetics etc.
The exhibition is open to manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers of the specified categories from all parts of the country. The purpose is to showcase the very best of jewellery and female apparels that the country has to offer to the consuming public and provide dealers another avenue to sell to prospective customers.
Why Exhibit At The African Jewellery Expo
- Massive opportunities for sales as the 3 in 1 event will pull crowds from all over South West and Nigeria.
- Over 1500 visitors expected for the 2 days event
- Best bargains buy
- Availability of high-quality materials across all sectors – jewellery, female apparels eg shoes, clothing’s, bags & perfumes, human hair, skin & hair care products.
- Raffle draws to win jewellery & other products
- Observation of all COVID-19 protocols
- Good security arrangement in place
- A central and accessible location in the Alausa, Ikeja Central Business District (CBD).
- Air-conditioned and decent exhibition ground.
- Brand visibility
- Networking for more businesses and future orders.
- Fashion parade
Mother Of The Day/Special Guest Of Honour
The event will be declared open by Chief Dr Mrs Nike Akande CON, a two-time former Minister of Industry, Past President of the Lagos Chamber of commerce and Industry (LCCI) a leading socialite and board room icon, who will be assisted by top business leaders, government functionaries and diplomats. Dr Mrs Nike Akande (CON) is the Mother of the Day.
Space (2 days): N50,000.00 – Fifty Thousand Naira
Account Name: Royal Buds Worldwide. FCMB – 5937647029
DATE: 2nd & 3rd April 2021
Venue: NECA House, Hakeem Balogun Way, Central Business District Alausa, Ikeja.
Time: 9.00am – 5pm.
Contact Phone Nos: 0815 724 3139, 0803 306 0557, 09083203137
Don’t miss www.africanjewelryexpo.com
Featured Image Source: Africa Jewelry Expo